Solution Minds uses IBM Blueworks Live to deliver BPM&I projects to it’s clients.
The ease of use, efficiency and capability to perform detailed analysis in a collaborative fashion has meant that the time taken to gather information, create, refine and share process maps with our clients has decreased.
What is Blueworks?
A smart, collaborative, simple to use BPM tool
- IBM Blueworks Live is a cloud-based business process mapping tool and repository.
- Designed to help organizations discover and document their business processes, business decisions and policies in a collaborative manner. Simple and intuitive to use, while still having the capabilities to implement more complex models.
- Blueworks Live fully adheres to the industry standard – BPMN 2.0
Key Features of Blueworks Live
#1 Easy and Intuitive to use
- Runs in the cloud with NO install or set up required
- Is completely mobile
- Auto-formats all process and decision diagrams
- Auto saves and backs up your work
- Easy to link processes and create sub processes within diagrams
- Easy to navigate and search based of names or tags
- Simple to use help menu with tutorials built in
#2 Consolidated Company/Department View
One Central Shared repository of processes
Changes can be viewed in real time
Find the saved versions of any process model (New and old)
Notified if changes are made to processes you’re following
#3 Built in Collaboration
Work collaboratively and share models with the entire organisation
Chat with team members and collaborate with SME from within the organisation and outside
Use comments to ask questions and share ideas
Access to repository of standard processes templates
#4 Detailed Process Documentation
Extensive out of the box documentation features
Analyse, visualise and compare processes
Display all processes in a single end to end view using playback feature
Allows linking to documents, videos and webpages
Import maps from other tools and export maps and documents into a variety of formats including word, powerpoint, BPM
#5 Integrated Governance Process
Out of the box review/approval feature for process and decision models
View history of approvals and rejections for auditing
Keeps a record of all versions and changes made to processes and deleted maps
Control who can view and edit folders and maps
Comparison of Blueworks and Visio