We've worked out a rapid, proven way to define your future state with automated and streamlined business processes
Business process mapping and analysis is the key to achieving performance improvement across your organisation.
Doing this before implementing a new ERP or Enterprise Software solution is a key to success, however, greater than 50% of organisations do not have their business processes mapped.
In our experience, almost every organisation considering selecting and implementing a new ERP or Enterprise Software solution wants to take the opportunity to improve their operational and support processes as part of the change initiative, rather than investing in new technology that simply runs your old processes slightly faster.
The reasons why organisations skip process mapping are: A lack of time, resources and experience to map and analyse the process effectively; Limited understanding of how important this phase is to overall process and systems improvement; and Believing that ERP/Enterprise Software 'best practices' will solve all their company's issues
You can expect these Outcomes if you engage SMC for your Business Process Improvement project:
- Valuable processes and knowledge captured in a cloud BPM platform for your whole organisation to utilise
Pain points and improvement opportunities determined
- Quick wins and longer-term initiatives scoped
Critical business requirements defined
- Improved ‘could-be’ future state processes developed
Ready to go to market for a new system to support how you want to operate
- Framework in place for on-going continuous improvement
Stakeholders and users feel included and excited about the improvements - there is momentum for change
Key reasons to engage SMC for your Business Process Improvement Project
- Deep industry and functioanl knowledge
- Our unique methodology is proven to work and get results
- Large team of experienced business process improvement consultants
- Extensive knowledge base of good practiice processes and business requirements
- Substantial ERP implementation experience and knowlege of modern systems to help you define your future state
- Track record of success helpeing hundreds of companies across Australia and NZ since 2006