Ensure success for your ERP project or digital transformation with sufficient focus on your business processes.
Want to take the opportunity to improve your operational and support processes as part of your change initiative, rather than investing in new technology that simply runs old processes slightly faster?
Your people know their current ways of working and pain points well, so this is always the place to start. Business process mapping highlights inefficiencies and improvement opportunities and gets your organisation thinking about the way it wants to operate.
We’ll facilitate workshops and bring your processes to life, documenting them according to industry standards (i.e. BPMN 2.0) in a highly efficient way, using a cloud business process management platform for analysis and improvement.
We develop ‘could-be’ future state processes, using ideas from your people and our knowledge of modern enterprise software platforms. Bear in mind you haven’t selected which platform is preferred yet, so you need to remain open to accepting best practices that are baked into modern systems, except where you have real competitive advantages or differentiators.
The reasons why organisations skip this vitally important process mapping and analysis step are:
- A perceived lack of time; Internal resources lack relevant experience;
- Limited understanding of how important this phase is to a transformation;
- Believing that ERP/Enterprise Software ‘best practices’ will solve all their company’s issues (hint – it won’t!).
Why Choose Solution Minds Consulting?
Our team are 100% Independent Experts with deep market knowledge.
Right Resources, Right Time
We have an extensive network of experienced contract resources and career experts.
We offer flexible engagement models to suit your needs.
Benefits of your Business Process Improvement Project
- Your people will have an end-to-end view of processes, rather than a siloed functional view
- Corporate knowledge captured in a cloud Business Process Management tool (Blueworks)
- Pain points (e.g. workarounds, bottlenecks, manual handling) identified
- Improvement opportunities and quick wins determined
- Critical business requirements defined (leveraging our ERP Requirements Database)
- Processes mapped, analysed and improved – ‘could-be’ future state processes developed, using ideas from your stakeholders, our knowledge of modern ERP platforms and what others in your industry are doing well – to help you choose a system that supports how you would like to operate rather than how you are operating today
- Framework in place for on-going continuous improvement
- Qualitative and quantitative benefits understood for the business case for change
- Stakeholders feel engaged and excited about the improvements
- Executives aligned and willing to proceed
Delivering value through a range of flexible engagement options.
Guided by Solution Minds Consulting
Does your team need some guidance and assistance with your selection and implementation project? We offer guided engagements which are aimed at organisations that want some assistance from world class ERP/ Enterprise Software experts, but don’t need a team of consultants on site.
Key Benefits of Guided Solution
- Reduce costs with our proven methodology, full array of Toolkits and IP
- Unlimited access to our team of subject matter experts on the phone or virtually through Zoom.
Solution Minds Consulting to lead
Do you want expert advisors and consultants to lead your project and deliver exceptional outcomes? You can trust our team to have the knowledge, skills and tools to deliver on your project.
Key Benefits of SMC Lead Solution
- Level of engagement depends on your capabilities, capacity, budget and risk appetite.
- Our approach is tailored to your specific needs, leveraging our proven methodologies and best practice IP.