We've worked out a rapid, proven way to define your future state with automated and streamlined business processes
Business process mapping and analysis is the key to achieving performance improvement across your organisation.
Doing this before implementing a new ERP or Enterprise Software solution is a key to success, however, greater than 50% of organisations do not have their business processes mapped.
In our experience, almost every organisation considering selecting and implementing a new ERP or Enterprise Software solution wants to take the opportunity to improve their operational and support processes as part of the change initiative, rather than investing in new technology that simply runs your old processes slightly faster.
The reasons why organisations skip process mapping are:
- A lack of time, resources and experience to map and analyse the process effectively
- Limited understanding of how important this phase is to overall process and systems improvement
- Believing that ERP/Enterprise Software 'best practices' will solve all their company's issues
You can expect these Outcomes if you engage SMC for your Business Process Improvement project:
- Your valuable corporate processes and knowledge mapped and analysed
- Pain points identified
- Opportunities for improvement determined and prioritised into quick wins and longer-term initiatives, including expected benefits
- Improved ‘could-be’ future state business processes mapped with guidance from our experts who know modern systems
- Processes stored in a cloud BPM tool (Blueworks) ready for the systems refresh project and for on-going continuous improvement
- Current and future business requirements defined and prioritised
- Final report with approach taken, findings, recommendations and roadmap
- Ready to go to market for a new system that supports how you want to operate, not how you are working today
- Key stakeholders and users feeling involved and excited about the improvements, there is momentum for change
Experience the SMC difference today.