Often ERP and Enterprise software implementation projects spend time and resources ensuring that the right technology is selected, designed and configured correctly, but do not focus enough on ensuring that their organisation is ready to adopt it. Effective Organisational Change Management (OCM) is critical to project success, embedding the change and ensuring speed to adoption of new technology, systems, processes and ways of working.
At SMC our experienced Change Managers will support the effective transition of your staff to the new way of working associated with your new ERP or Enterprise Software Solution. Key activities are targeted at:
- Creating an environment where change can occur, that has a sense of urgency and a sound case for change, and enables authentic and open communication
- Engaging and enabling the whole organisation, by ensuring everyone is committed to the change and that appropriate learning and training is provided at appropriate times throughout implementation and post go-live
- Implementing and sustaining transformation, celebrating success
- Ensuring feedback through reporting and introducing the ability to measure change and business readiness
From assessing the environment to analysing and planning the implementation, SMC Change Managers are guided by SMC’s Organisational Change Management Delivery Framework which outlines the activities that will deliver and embed change. We work with you to ensure appropriate staff are engaged in the project and are empowered to make the decisions that will result in a fit for purpose implementation.
SMC Change Managers work closely with our project managers to ensure that all OCM activities are integrated into the overall project implementation plan and are managed concurrently with project delivery.
Benefits of engaging SMC to help deliver your Systems Implementation:
- ERP project or Digital Transformation success – on time and on budget
- High levels of user acceptance and productivity
- Expected benefits realised sooner (eg, automated and efficient business processes, unlock your data to power growth)
- Digital optimisation, delivered
- Transition from project-mode to on-going support-mode, which should include a level of self-sustainability with the new system
- Minimal disruption to the business during the project and after go-live
Delivering value through a range of flexible engagement options.
Guided by SMC
Does your team need some guidance and assistance with your selection and implementation project? We offer guided engagements which are aimed at organisations that want some assistance from world class ERP/ Enterprise Software experts, but don’t need a team of consultants on site.
Key Benefits of Guided Solution
- Reduce costs with our proven methodology, full array of Toolkits and IP
- Unlimited access to our team of subject matter experts on the phone or virtually through Zoom.
SMC to lead
Do you want expert advisors and consultants to lead your project and deliver exceptional outcomes? You can trust our team to have the knowledge, skills and tools to deliver on your project.
Key Benefits of SMC Lead Solution
- Level of engagement depends on your capabilities, capacity, budget and risk appetite.
- Our approach is tailored to your specific needs, leveraging our proven methodologies and best practice IP.