Independent digital transformation advice and a structured, proven process to help your organisation define your Enterprise Systems Strategy and Roadmap.
Do you want to understand all your strategic options and get clarity about the best way to improve your business processes and enterprise systems?
Your Digital Transformation Strategy will enable you to better engage and serve your customers and improve your internal business processes. Organisations like yours are switching to digital tools to reduce paper and inefficiencies.
- Do my current enterprise systems support our strategic business objectives?
- Should we have a single, integrated ERP solution for all parts of the business or use ERP with some Best-of-Breed solutions?
- Do we need a new ERP system, or should we upgrade our existing system with some additions?
- We have more than one ERP system in the Group – do we continue with multiple systems or select one?
- Where are the biggest pain points in the business and what are the benefits of investing resources to make improvements?
- How do we reduce the level of risk and the cost of ownership of our enterprise systems?
- What are similar companies doing to modernise?
- What are our options and implications going forward?
- Should we move everything to the cloud?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the various platforms and systems on the market?
- What will the roadmap look like for implementation of new solutions over the next 3-5 years and how do we get all our stakeholders to agree?
- How much will the roadmap cost to implement, how long will it take and what’s the impact on our business?
Benefits of ERP/ Enterprise System Strategy and Roadmap
- Get an informed, independent view of your current systems, processes and people
- Save time and effort – SMC has the templates, tools and expertise to define your strategy and roadmap quickly.
- Educate key stakeholders about strategic technological trends and different options to improve.
- Reduce risk – starting a process of improvement or transformation without a clear strategy greatly increases the risk of an ineffective selection process and a poor implementation.
- Visualise the current and proposed future applications architecture with intermediate stages.
- Develop a business case for change based on realistic quantified benefits and projected costs of deploying ERP and other Best-of-Breed Enterprise Software.
- Provide a final report with SMC recommendations and rationale for the ERP and Enterprise Systems Strategy and Roadmap.
Delivering value through a range of flexible engagement options.
Looking to perform your companies Digital Transformation yourself? We offer do-it yourself toolkits developed by our industry experts to help you achieve key milestones throughout your ERP and Digital Transformation.
Key Benefits of DIY Toolkits
- Developed by experts with a track record of 250+ successful projects
- Save time and money creating critical project deliverables with our massive, ready to download library of tools, templates and resources.
Guided by SMC
Does your team need some guidance and assistance with your selection and implementation project? We offer guided engagements which are aimed at organisations that want some assistance from world class ERP/ Enterprise Software experts, but don’t need a team of consultants on site.
Key Benefits of Guided Solution
- Reduce costs with our proven methodology, full array of Toolkits and IP
- Unlimited access to our team of subject matter experts on the phone or virtually through Zoom.
SMC to lead
Do you want expert advisors and consultants to lead your project and deliver exceptional outcomes? You can trust our team to have the knowledge, skills and tools to deliver on your project.
Key Benefits of SMC Lead Solution
- Level of engagement depends on your capabilities, capacity, budget and risk appetite.
- Our approach is tailored to your specific needs, leveraging our proven methodologies and best practice IP.