To ensure a successful outcome, often the project team needs additional people with appropriate skills and experience during the project and sometimes for the longer term. Often, we have worked with these people on previous projects or they come recommended by trusted people in our network.
We have an extensive network of experienced contract resources and career experts. Solution Minds Consulting can help you build the best possible project team. All are screened via our Proven Path methodology and cultural assessment.
Finding the Right Resources (on and off the market currently).
- Program and Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Business System Analysts/Business Analysts
- Solution Architects and System Integrators
- Data Migration Analysts
- Testing Managers and Testing Analysts
- System Trainers
- Functional consultants certified in SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and other top ERP systems
- Functional subject matter experts in financials, supply chain management (SCM), warehouse management (WMS) and customer relationship management (CRM)
We have a large team with a proven track record of 250+ successful projects, including ex-Big 4 consultants and ex-ERP vendors.
There are hundreds of decisions required during an ERP project and you need to be comfortable making and executing them - We ensure you do things right the first time.
We don't sell enterprise solutions or take commissions, independence is our number one company value so we are never conflicted.
If parties involved are making money as a result of your decisions, they are biased. We reduce risks and save you money.
We ensure the right solution and partner are selected for how you want to operate, rather than how you are operating today.
We use a proven approach and tools for rapid development of future state processes, and requirements based on our knowledge of modern enterprise platforms.
We can lead or guide you through every phase to go-live with our specialty services and resources. Our involvement depends on your internal capabilities and capacity, and budget.
We provide the best resources for each phase of your journey from inception to go-live.
Benefits of engaging a non-generic agency:
- The best contract and/or permanent-hire resources for the role.
- We are not a ‘body shop’ – resources deployed by us have on-going access to a large team of experts and market leading IP at Solution Minds Consulting
- Speak to us today about your specific resourcing needs and let us impress you!
Delivering value through a range of flexible engagement options.
Guided by Solution Minds Consulting
Does your team need some guidance and assistance with your selection and implementation project? We offer guided engagements which are aimed at organisations that want some assistance from world class ERP/ Enterprise Software experts, but don’t need a team of consultants on site.
Key Benefits of Guided Solution
- Reduce costs with our proven methodology, full array of Toolkits and IP
- Unlimited access to our team of subject matter experts on the phone or virtually through Zoom.
Solution Minds Consulting to lead
Do you want expert advisors and consultants to lead your project and deliver exceptional outcomes? You can trust our team to have the knowledge, skills and tools to deliver on your project.
Key Benefits of SMC Lead Solution
- Level of engagement depends on your capabilities, capacity, budget and risk appetite.
- Our approach is tailored to your specific needs, leveraging our proven methodologies and best practice IP.