The Implementation Planning & Readiness phase we will provide a plan, scope and ready your organisation for the implementation phase. We ensure all the necessary activities have been completed to minimise risks and you are in the best possible position to kick-off your implementation.
This is a critical phase immediately after Selection and before Implementation. There are many activities and deliverables that need to be completed before the implementation partner team lands on site and starts the meter running and before the implementation agreement is signed.
We recommend that the preferred Implementation Partner is engaged on a service only contract for a period of 2-8 weeks, depending on scope and complexity, to conduct detailed planning and scoping with your Subject Matter Experts and Key Users.
You will also be able to assess the competency of the Implementation Partner’s consultants, rather than just their sales’ team.
There are also many client-side deliverables that must be completed prior to finalising a realistic project plan and budget. The approach for data migration, reporting, testing and training are critical, as is the project charter to provide direction and guidance for the project.
Why is the Implementation Planning & Readiness Phase so important?
- Significantly reduces risks as no software has been purchased yet and there is no commitment to proceed with the implementation.
- Provides you with understanding of standard system flows and functionality, as well as any gaps in your solution and necessary changes to your business processes.
- Allows you to confirm your requirements, developments, integrations, reports, etc. and prepare a comprehensive scope document, a detailed project plan to deliver their solution and refined pricing.
We have a large team with a proven track record of 250+ successful projects, including ex-Big 4 consultants and ex-ERP vendors.
There are hundreds of decisions required during an ERP project and you need to be comfortable making and executing them - We ensure you do things right the first time.
We don't sell enterprise solutions or take commissions, independence is our number one company value so we are never conflicted.
If parties involved are making money as a result of your decisions, they are biased. We reduce risks and save you money.
We ensure the right solution and partner are selected for how you want to operate, rather than how you are operating today.
We use a proven approach and tools for rapid development of future state processes, and requirements based on our knowledge of modern enterprise platforms.
We can lead or guide you through every phase to go-live with our specialty services and resources. Our involvement depends on your internal capabilities and capacity, and budget.
We provide the best resources for each phase of your journey from inception to go-live.
Benefits of engaging SMC for your IPR Phase.
- Detailed scope and accurate budget refined before buying software
- Project structure and responsibilities, plus resource commitments defined
- Deliverables and acceptance criteria understood by all parties
- Data migration, testing, training and support approaches factored into the plan
- Realistic project plan with all vendor and client-side activities detailed
- Resources evaluated, and best implementation team confirmed
- Implementation contract is complete, fair and reasonable
- Risks and mitigations determined
- Opportunity to fix the contract price
- Your project has been set-up for success
- Your organisation is ready with stakeholders engaged and aligned
Delivering value through a range of flexible engagement options.
Looking to perform your companies Digital Transformation yourself? We offer do-it yourself toolkits developed by our industry experts to help you achieve key milestones throughout your ERP and Digital Transformation.
Key Benefits of DIY Toolkits
- Developed by experts with a track record of 250+ successful projects
- Save time and money creating critical project deliverables with our massive, ready to download library of tools, templates and resources.
Guided by Solution Minds Consulting
Does your team need some guidance and assistance with your selection and implementation project? We offer guided engagements which are aimed at organisations that want some assistance from world class ERP/ Enterprise Software experts, but don’t need a team of consultants on site.
Key Benefits of Guided Solution
- Reduce costs with our proven methodology, full array of Toolkits and IP
- Unlimited access to our team of subject matter experts on the phone or virtually through Zoom.
Solution Minds Consulting to lead
Do you want expert advisors and consultants to lead your project and deliver exceptional outcomes? You can trust our team to have the knowledge, skills and tools to deliver on your project.
Key Benefits of SMC Lead Solution
- Level of engagement depends on your capabilities, capacity, budget and risk appetite.
- Our approach is tailored to your specific needs, leveraging our proven methodologies and best practice IP.