Kick of your ERP implementation the right way with SMC’s Implementation Planning and Readiness. Set-up your project for success with realistic scope, plan, budget and watertight implementation contract, plus complete all preparation and alignment activities.
In our experience, organisations often start out with a perception that their implementation partner’s statement of work and project plan represent a holistic effort and cost for the implementation project. This is rarely the case. Often the picture is incomplete, lacking consideration and integration of your effort and responsibilities.
When this becomes apparent, delays and cost increases are inevitable, as there is significant extra effort and expertise required to address governance, processes, people and data aspects of the project, which are critical in reducing project and organisational risk, and maximizing your return on investment.
SMC’s IPR is an exercise to assess and plan all aspects of your implementation project. IPR gives you the whole picture, a complete project plan and confidence to proceed with accurate duration, resourcing and total costs for all parties involved.
Align and prepare your organisation for implementation and ensure you protect your time and investment and achieve the benefits and ROI you were expecting.
SMC’s IPR provides you with:
- Accurately estimated effort, investment and time to achieve the required level of clarity.
- A comprehensive and clear set of quality deliverables to take you through to the end
- Confidence that the right people from your side and the vendor side are selected and prepared to conduct this phase and the implementation phase
- A high degree of confidence and a complete picture of the implementation phase
Benefits of engaging SMC for your IPR Phase.
- Engaged and aligned senior stakeholders, who understand what’s changing, the journey and how they will lead it
- Resources evaluated and best implementation team confirmed
- Fatal flaw analysis complete providing comfort with the solution to go through the gate into implementation
- A widely understood approach to how the system, data, processes and people will be prepared, and clear criteria for measuring readiness at each critical stage gate
- A watertight project plan, and contract, that accurately depicts project timelines, the effort and expertise required throughout, and an accurate total cost of your project
Delivering value through a range of flexible engagement options.
Looking to perform your companies Digital Transformation yourself? We offer do-it yourself toolkits developed by our industry experts to help you achieve key milestones throughout your ERP and Digital Transformation.
Key Benefits of DIY Toolkits
- Developed by experts with a track record of 250+ successful projects
- Save time and money creating critical project deliverables with our massive, ready to download library of tools, templates and resources.
Guided by SMC
Does your team need some guidance and assistance with your selection and implementation project? We offer guided engagements which are aimed at organisations that want some assistance from world class ERP/Enterprise Software experts, but don’t need a team of consultants on site.
Key Benefits of Guided Solution
- Reduce costs with our proven methodology, full array of Toolkits and IP
- Unlimited access to our team of subject matter experts on the phone or virtually through Zoom.
SMC to lead
Do you want expert advisors and consultants to lead your project and deliver exceptional outcomes? You can trust our team to have the knowledge, skills and tools to deliver on your project.
Key Benefits of SMC Lead Solution
- Level of engagement depends on your capabilities, capacity, budget and risk appetite.
- Our approach is tailored to your specific needs, leveraging our proven methodologies and best practice IP.