We've developed a totally unique and fresh, fast-tracked approach for the modern digital world saving $$$ for the Implementation
Selecting a new ERP or Enterprise Software solution and Implementation Partner is a complex, time-consuming and often frustrating process.
This is compounded by the reality that organisations seldom change ERP or Enterprise Software solutions, the increasing number of vendors and implementers out there and constantly changing technology.
It doesn't have to be difficult. SMC is the leading 100% independent resource that IT decision makers across Australia and NZ trust to rapidly and impartially evaluate, compare, and select ERP/Enterprise Software and Implementation Partners.
We are passionate about helping you make smarter technology decisions that fit your unique needs and drive the success of your organisation. We leverage a proven methodology that reduces cost and the duration of the process, as well as diminishing the inevitable risk of choosing the wrong software. We do not play favourites, we simply stick to the facts.
Leverging our unparalleled market and industry knowledge, we can determine a best three short-list for you instantly, saving you money on the Selection for project management, change management and business process management.
We have a unique on-line software evaluation platform for selecting a new ERP and Enterprise Software solution that is disrupting the global software selection industry and changing for the better how selections are done. Our platform uses a patented algorithm to identify marketplace solutions that best fit your most important requirements – it’s game changing technology, with data driven insights, for better enterprise software selection – saving you time, money and risk.To find out more about SMC's Software Evaluation Platform click here.
You can expect these Outcomes if you engage SMC for your Selection project
- Save you time and effort doing frustrating market research by providing a short-list of vendors and implementation partners based on your objectives and requirements and our experience
- Consensus on the best solution and implementation partner for your unique needs
- Best possible commercial terms negotiated often saving you more than our Selection fees
- Fair and reasonable contract avoiding nasty surprises during the implementation
- Comprehensive, objective due diligence and justification
- Momentum for the implementation, which is hard to build and easy to lose
Why is 100% independent advice important?