ERP is what we do and we love it! Our end-to-end Project Management, Change Management and Independent Trusted Advisor Services instill quality and en
Have you selected a preferred Vendor and Implementation Partner? Worried about the risks, limited internal resources, lack experience and capabilities?
SMC can help you set-up, plan, manage and deliver your project successfully with our speciality implementation services covering end-to-end project management, change management and our unique Trusted Asdvisor service.
ERP and Enterprise Software projects are not easy and many fail.
These statistics are from a survey of 1,600 ERP projects:
SMC's services have been engineered to mitigate these risks. Our purpose is to ensure your ERP or Digital Optimisation project is a success and reduce the enterprise software industry’s unacceptably high failure rates, project by project
Do not become another statistic on the Road to ERP or Enterprise Software Success.
Effective Planning and Scoping before the Implementation increases the chances of success
This is a critical phase immediately after Selection and before Implementation. The preferred software implementation partner is engaged on a ‘services only’ contract for a period of 2-8 weeks - depending on your scope and complexity - to conduct detailed planning and scoping with your Subject Matter Experts and Key Users. The primary purpose is for you to understand standard system flows and functionality, as well as any gaps in their solution. This phase significantly reduces risks as no software has been purchased yet and there is no commitment to proceed with the implementation.
These are the Outcomes you can expect if you engage SMC to help you plan and scope your ERP or Enterprise Software project:
- Detailed scope and accurate budget refined before buying software
- Project structure and responsibilities, plus resource commitments defined
- Deliverables and acceptance criteria understood
- Data migration, testing, training and support approaches factored into the plan
- Realistic project plan with all vendor and client-side activities
- Resources evaluated and best implementation team confirmed
- Implementation contract is complete, fair and reasonable
- Risks and mitigations determined
- Opportunity to fix the contract price
- Your project has been set-up for success
- Your organisation is ready with stakeholders engaged
The implementation of a new enterprise software solution involves design, build, test and deployment stages. Your preferred implementation partner will be focused on delivering the solution from a Technology perspective but is unlikely to be focused on People and Processes. SMC will help you get the balance right overall.
We partner with your business to assist you manage the implementation, engage with your stakeholders and act as your independent and objective advisors. We have delivered over 200 Enterprise Software and Business Improvement projects since 2006, with a team of experienced consultants and a robust and proven methodology.
These are the Outcomes you can expect if you engage SMC to help implement and deliver your ERP or Enterprise Software project:
- ERP or Enterprise Software project success
- High levels of user acceptance and productivity
- Automated and efficient business processes
- Expected benefits realised sooner
- Digital optimisation, delivered
We provide the following four speciality services, which provide numerous benefits to you.