Many successful businesses rely on a CRM software to attribute to their growth.
CRM or Customer Relationship Management software is at the heart of any business. Using the data that CRM software provides your business, you are able to create a 360 degree overview of your prospects and customers in order to communicate personalized marketing messages that deliver a high ROI.
What is a CRM?
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system helps manage customer data. It supports sales management, delivers actionable insights, integrates with social media and facilitates team communication.
Cloud-based CRM systems offer complete mobility and access to an ecosystem of bespoke apps.
View our list of CRM vendors we can provide 100% Independent advice on.
Why have a CRM System?
- Keep customer contact details up to date, track every customer interaction, and manage customer accounts.
- Improve customer relationships and define Customer Lifetime Value (CLV).
- Cloud-based CRM’s allow everyone in the business to update and access customer information on any connected devices.
- Get more out of your sales, marketing, customer service, supply-chain and HR teams with a centralised system.
- Increased productivity and sales forecasting.
- Instant messaging, email tracking and file sharing.
- Reliable reporting.
Discover which CRM software would best suit your organisation requirements.
Complete our simple online questionnaire to find out what CRM system would best assist your business. Our recommendations are 100% independent, with no influence by vendors, so we can offer you advice on the solution that will best suit your individual needs.
The SMC Difference
Our team are 100% Independent Experts with deep market knowledge. As Trusted Advisors we have the experience of 250+ business process and system improvement projects.
Right Resources, Right Time
We provide the best consultants, with proven capabilities and a track record of success, for every phase of your journey, from inception to go-live.
We offer flexible engagement models to suit your needs. We can lead your project end-to-end with consultants on the ground, or provide guidance and support virtually.