Improve compliance, support and efficiency
from automated Workforce Management (WFM) & Rostering software solutions.
WFM & Rostering Software are a subset of Human Resource Management solutions specialising in assisting business with assigning the right people with the right set of skills to jobs at the time.
There has been a strong trend from WFM solution providers towards Software as a Service (SaaS) and for a greater focus on integrating specialist rostering and scheduling functionality. Employers are increasingly looking to technology-driven strategies to help them to remain compliant as well as supporting workforce needs, while optimising efficiency and labour spend.
These strategies include:
- Adopting a data-driven model to forecast and plan for demand
- Gaining greater control of unplanned hours
- Automating rostering
- Providing self-service rostering options
- Staying compliant with rostering and payroll
- Improving payroll accuracy
- Weaving task management into labour management and rostering
We welcome you to explore our 2020 WFM & Rostering Guide which provides an overall introduction to Workforce Management (WFM) & Rostering software vendors in Australia and New Zealand, to help you narrow down the shortlist of Vendors that may be best suited to your company and your needs.
WFM & Rostering systems provide the following core functionality:
- Roster creation
- Instantaneous roster updates (Email, SMS, Cloud based Portals & Apps)
- Cloud based Portals & Apps)
- Roster budget costing tools
- Easy exporting tools
- Roster across multiple locations
- Automatic break compliance
- Integrate rosters with Payroll
- Cloud based for flexibility
- Approval heirarchy and quality control
- Shift swapping functions
Enterprise Workforce Management (WFM) & Rostering Solutions:
Discover which WFM & Rostering Software would best suit your requirements
Complete our simple online questionnaire to find out what system would best assist your company’s WFM & Rostering needs.
Our recommendations are 100% independent, with no influence by vendors, so we can offer you advice on the solution that will best suit your individual needs.
The SMC Difference
Deep capabilities and large team of ex big 4 global consultants and ERP vendors with extensive track record of success (400+ transformations).
Flexible engagement options and packages that offer significant ROI – you don’t pay us if we don’t provide value.
Proven digital transformation model that takes a holistic, business focused approach to minimise risks.
Best practice business process and requirements library + unique evaluation platform for selecting the right enterprise solutions – saving time and frustration.
100% independent advisors and consultants since 2006 and clear market leader.